What you'll get:
- Strength Training Fundamentals Ecourse/Ebook including
- How Fat Loss Works
- How to Track Progress/ Understanding Body Composition
- How Muscle Building Works
- Resistance Training and Fat Loss
- Resistance Training for Strength Building
- Will I Get Bulky?
- Benefits of Resistance Training
- Training Terminology
- How to Select the Appropriate Weight
- Types of Training
- Muscle Groups
- Types of Warm Ups/ Benefits of Warm Ups
- Types of Cool Downs/ Benefits of Cool Down
- Optimizing Recovery
- Drills/Exercises provided by Physical Therapist Rob Evans
- Types, Benefits and Tips for Cardio
- 6 Week Strength Training Band/Dumbbell Workout Program with 2 different splits available for a 4 or 5 day split, along with 2 different styles of programming depending on the variety of resistance/weight you have available to you to be most effective. Workouts should take you anywhere from 40-60 minutes.
- Full Exercise Library for this program with demonstrations on form and cues
- Core Training - Physical Therapist Taylor Kuhn goes over how to properly engage core along with exercises in this program.
- Understanding Nutrition & Energy Balance
- Macros Explained
- Explanation of Different Approaches to Nutrition Intake
- Tracking Macros/Calories
- How to Calculate Personal Macros/Calories
- Meal Planning/Hitting Macro Tips
- Recipe Ebook included for ideas
- Nutrition Section is approved by Steph Skeba, RD
This does not include customized one on one nutrition/macro coaching, rather you will be given the tools to learn how to integrate nutrition into your lifestyle.
- Positive Mindset Thinking Tips
- Nutrition Mindset Tips
- Setting Realistic Expectations and Goals
- This program does not include one on one customized coaching and check ins.
What You Need:
This is a home based program and you will need access to:
- Resistance Bands (Pull Up Assistance Bands/Large Loop Bands)
- Dumbbells - not required but if you have them there is an additional program that includes bands and dumbbells.
All Ebooks are downloadable and are yours forever. The exercise library will be available to you through the app/desktop for a guaranteed 6 months after purchase date.
You must select "Subscribe to our email list" when checking out to receive all emails with instructions on how to get started.
Check both your regular inbox/spam after purchase to make sure you are getting all the emails. An email will be provided for purchase related questions
This program is intended to give you the tools to get started on a life long journey to better health.
Please recognize that it is your responsibility to work directly with your health care provider before, during, and after seeking nutrition and / or fitness advice. Jill Christine is not a medical physician and the contents of this program are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problem. Any information provided is not to be followed without prior approval of your doctor. If you choose to use this information without such approval, you agree to accept full responsibility for your decision.
This program has been curated by Jill Christine (Coach Jill), Danelle Nelson (ACSM CPT, BS Exercise Science), Steph Skeba (Registered Dietician), Rob Evans (Physical Therapist), Taylor Kuhn (Physical Therapist), and is backed by years of experience and education.
All documents included in the program are intellectual property of Jill Christine LLC and are not to be copied, sold or redistributed.