Foundations StrengthTraining, Nutrition & Lifestyle Education Ebook, Recipe Ebook & Supplement Guide
Strength Training Fundamentals Ebook (55 pages) including
- How Fat Loss Works
- How to Track Progress/ Understanding Body Composition
- How Muscle Building Works
- Resistance Training and Fat Loss
- Resistance Training for Strength Building
- Will I Get Bulky?
- Benefits of Resistance Training
- Training Terminology
- How to Select the Appropriate Weight
- Types of Training/Splits
- Muscle Groups
- Types of Warm Ups/ Benefits of Warm Ups
- Types of Cool Downs/ Benefits of Cool Down
- Optimizing Recovery/Workout Nutrition
- Types, Benefits and Tips for Cardio
- Understanding Nutrition & Energy Balance
- Macros Explained
- Explanation of Different Approaches to Nutrition Intake
- Tracking Macros/Calories
- How to Calculate Personal Macros/Calories
- Meal Planning/Hitting Macro Tips
- Nutrition Section is approved by Steph Skeba, RD
- Positive Mindset Thinking Tips
- Nutrition Mindset Tips
- Setting Realistic Expectations and Goals
My First Recipe Ebook
You must select "Subscribe to our email list" when checking out to receive all emails with instructions on how to download your ebooks.
Check both your regular inbox/spam after purchase to make sure you are getting all the emails. For any purchase related questions there will be an email provided for you.
This program is intended to give you the tools to get started on a life long journey to better health.
Please recognize that it is your responsibility to work directly with your health care provider before, during, and after seeking nutrition and / or fitness advice. Jill Christine is not a medical physician and the contents of this program are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any health problem. Any information provided is not to be followed without prior approval of your doctor. If you choose to use this information without such approval, you agree to accept full responsibility for your decision.
This program has been curated by Jill Christine (Coach Jill), Danelle Nelson (ACSM CPT, BS Exercise Science), Steph Skeba (Registered Dietician), Rob Evans (Physical Therapist), Taylor Kuhn (Physical Therapist), and is backed by years of experience and education.
All documents included in the program are intellectual property of Jill Christine LLC and are not to be copied, sold or redistributed.